Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Please fax or email all orders. We will not accept orders verbally.
- Order quantity must be catalog minimum
- Less than minimum charge: US $31.25 (G), Canada $39.12 (G). Less than minimum quantity is 1/2 of first column quantity
- Changes CANNOT be made on the day the order is scheduled to ship
- Do not submit credit card information on your order. This is a violation of PCI compliance and will cause delays in processing.
FREE 24 Hour Service Requirements
- 24 hour service must be noted on PO and in your email subject line.
- Complete order (PO, art and payment) must be received by noon EST
- Customer must be on NET 30 Day Terms or have a credit card on file to use
- Plastic pens 1,000 pcs maximum; 3202 Foreman pencils 1,008 pcs maximum; select metal pens 500 pcs maximum. Other restrictions apply.
- Not available on 2 color or full color printing. Select metal pens only.
- Restrictions apply: No proofs, special packaging, personalization or Hub Revolution rotation engraving.
- Proofs are completed 1-2 days from order confirmation.
- FREE proof for orders over $300 (A)
- Orders under $300 (A) proof: US $9.38 (G), Canada $10.51 (G)
- Virtual proof: US $6.25 (G), Canada $7 (G), fee is applied to order when placed.
- Additional proofs: US $6.25 (G) ea., Canada $7 (G) ea.
- Proof required: All orders over $5,000 (A)
- Your proof is a facsimile representation and may differ in size and color from the actual product.
- Orders ship 5 business days after proof approval on catalog quantities with proper payment if required.
- Preproduction proof: US $18.75 (G) ea., Canada $21 (G) ea.
- Fee is waived on orders over $1600 (A)
- Preproduction proof required on all new orders over $5,000 (A)
- Samples are shipped USPS unless otherwise requested. A Shipper number will be required for all UPS and Fed EX shipments.
- Shipping charges apply to all sample orders.
- Sample requests received before noon EST will ship the same day; requests received after noon EST will ship on the next business day.
- Please provide a purchase order number.
- All orders will ship via UPS unless an alternative shipping account number is provided by the customer.
- No C.O.D.s
- Drop shipments: First three are FREE, additional drop ship charge of $4.38 (G) per address. Minimums apply: 50 piece minimum per address for metal pens. 250 piece minimum per address for plastic pens.
- Third party shipping per box: US $1.88 (G)ea., Canda $2.11 (G) ea.
- When shipping third party, account number, corresponding account name and address must be provided.
- Costs related to orders returned to Hub due to incorrect shipping information, will be charged back to the customer.
- International Shipments and Puerto Rico: Purchaser agrees to provide a commercial invoice with declared value and UPS or FedEx shipping label. Duties, taxes, brokerage, shipping, and any related expenses will be charged to the purchaser. Any charges incurred by Hub because of incorrect information will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Canadian distributors shipping UPS third party: Canadian pricing applies; Hub will be the Importer of Record; Pricing is in USD and includes duties, taxes, and brokerage fees; Shipping costs will be charged to the UPS account number provided.
- Canadian distributors using their own Freight Forwarder: USD pricing applies; Distributor will be the Importer of Record; Pricing DOES NOT include duties, taxes, fees, brokerage or shipping; Pricing is in USD, FOB Braintree, MA; Distributor must provide commercial invoice to accompany the shipment and is responsible for the accuracy of the documentation provided to customs and government agencies.
Individual cello bag for plastic pens available upon request, $0.05 (G) each.
Standard special packaging for plastic pens is a heat-sealed polybag, up to 100 pcs $0.63 (G). Additional charges apply for zip lock bags, exact assortments, and label requirements.
Standard drop ship charge of $4.38 (G) applies to standard catalog quantity shipments. Nonstandard quantities are subject to a special packaging charge and additional production time may apply.
Ink Refill Cartridges
Most of our products allow for swapping of default ink color, but not all. Below is a list of items not available for refill change.
125, 201, 208, 252, 253, 267, 275, 302, 303, 308, 309, 327, 334, 335, 351, 352, 353, 354, 357, 359, 360, 361, 363, 365, 380, 382, 383, 389, 392, 394, 395, 401, 403, 405, 433, 451, 452, 487, 489, 578, 579, 595, 596, 671, 673, 675, 677, 681, 685, 693, 699, 701, 702, 706, 712, 718, 851, 853, 858
Ink Refill Charges
Plastic Pens: We replace the refills US $0.42 (g) / Canada $0.48 (g) each. Refills sent to you US and Canada $0.16 (g) each.
Metal Pens: We replace the refills US $0.48 (g)/Canada $0.55 (g) each. Refills sent to you US $0.33 (g) / Canada $0.38 (g) each.
Rollerball Refills: US $1.25 (g) / Canada $1.44 (g) each